Saturday, May 27, 2006

To the end of the rainbow

Well, we are off to the seaside on Saturday morning and I will probably not have access to a computer during that time. Normal service will be resumed next weekend.

I am taking plenty of knitting for the evenings (optimistically hoping I will have some time to sit and knit!). As well as finishing Birch I am taking my mystery project so I have plenty to keep me busy.

The children are very excited about the break and we will be staying in a place called Rainbow Cottage - a place name filled with fantasy and dreams...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dipsy D. said...

I hope you all have a wonderful time at the seaside - do enjoy yourself and come back home safely!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home