Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A sense of relief

Not much knitting done today, largely because I was doing a blitz on Edward and Lily's room. It was a bit humid for intense cleaning, but I decided enough was enough and got on with the daunting task! Here's what it was like before (it's grim...telling 5-year-olds to tidy their room is not working!):



and here it is after:
Phew, that's better! I feel a lot better for sorting everything out - now I just need to tackle a few other areas of the house (which are not quite so bad, but still need sorting out)! Because one tidy room is all I have for show and tell today, here are some paintings the children did.

Lily's flower:

Ellen's girl, who is being watched by

an alien

with a rabbit for company!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jill said...

I think you ought to post another photo of the bedroom 24 hours later.....could you shame them into being a bit tidier by telling them that it is on your blog? Probably not.....

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

PS did you see the news item about the avocets and the baby chicks at Barnes Wetland Centre?

10:02 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I guess this is what I have to look forward to in a few years! :) Glad I can finally read about YOU!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home