Friday, June 30, 2006

Technical problems

Well, I have been bogged down in technical problems - both phone and broadband - and seem to have ended up in the no man's land between two companies and still unable to log on via broadband. Ironically, my broadband stopped working after my phone was finally fixed after a week, although of course it is nothing to do with the phone compnay...
So, have now got set up to blog on dial-up because I know I haven't posted in a while.
On the knitting front I haven't made much progress as I seem to have been spending all my time acting as IT manager for our home (and for my freelance work) so here is a picture of how I feel and how I wish I could spend today:




But, instead I am embroiled in domestic chores - getting the fence mended, having a piano delivered, selling a bed, selling a chair to accommodate the piano...the list is endless. I would far rather be hanging out with Michelle and Nathalie at Stash Yarns, but today the house beckons and I need to get organised. There will be knitting soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger margaret said...

When phone connectivity problems happen in Africa, there might be a different reason: have a look at http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/?p=867 -- I love those baskets, and never thought of the possible source!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home