Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sorted (hopefully!)

Well, for the first time in two and a half weeks, finally my telephone and broadband connection are both working. Yippee! And while dealing with the frustrations of technology that won't cooperate and making endless phone calls to 'technical support' who have all told me it is a fault at the exchange, I have done some knitting at last, despite the 30 degree heat.
And here it is:

Jill made this baby bolero from Leigh Radford's One Skein book and hers was so cute that I thought I would make one too. I had two balls of Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk lying around and that was just enough for the body and the sleeves, and I just did the edging in another yarn - cute, huh? (How to make your yarn shortage into a design feature in one easy step...)


I thought it would be fine for a boy or a girl and gave it to the mum-to-be this morning, who was thrilled! Hopefully normal blogging service will now be resumed if my connectivity is sorted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous dawn said...

It's a nice design isn't it? I might make another one with ties this time.

I feel another stash visit coming on...

11:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Nathalie said...

It's really cute. That bolero is very tempting....

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home