Saturday, September 23, 2006

Chocolate and turquoise

I managed to persuade my husband to take the children swimming today so that I could pop into Stash yarns to collect my yarn from Nic, who was working there today. This is for the scarf exchange and I wanted to make something special. Just look what Nic came up with:



And here it is in close-up


Isn't it gorgeous! My scarf recipient loves jewel blues, but has a tan coat, so Nic has come up with this stunning colour combination which should meet both requirements. The yarn is cashmere, so should make a gorgeous scarf! I can't wait to get started on it but must finish the other scarf I am knitting first!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nickerjac said...

Glad you liked it so much x

9:24 PM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

stunning!!! your ISE pal is lucky!
I'll be visiting London in October for ally pally from NYC and I MUST pay Nick a visit, mustn't I?
will you be going?

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Carol said...

What an absolutely gorgeous colour combination. Lucky pal!

4:23 PM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

hi,
unfortunately I will be traveling back to NYC on Sunday the 15. I arrive on Thursday Oct 12.
email me at:
hilikp@mac.com and I'll give you all the details of my stay.
:-)

1:33 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Oh, my word. Gorgeous, luscious, fabulous yarn. And CASHMERE, yet. I'm SO drooling. The finished scarf is incredible.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home