Sunday, November 05, 2006

Remember, remember...

Not much knitting has been going on around here as I am very bogged down in work. I have two journals to edit and am still working my way through the first one. The deadline for both is looming! But, because I work largely from home, life must go on as normal and I have to fit work in around everything else! So, the weekend has been spent trying to work but still being interrupted to cook casseroles, take children out on Rollerblades etc. Oh how I wish I worked in an office sometimes!

We celebrated Hallowe'en on the 31st and went trick or treating along with most other children in the neighbourhood. Here are Lily and Edward looking a bit creepy:

And here's Ellen looking fierce:

And while we haven't been to a firework display tonight, Edward drew one all of his own, which gives a good impression of the sky right now:

Happy Bonfire Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger HPNY Knits said...

they are adorable in their creepy outfits!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Nice face paint! I always loved doing face paint for the kids and was most pleased when Daniel asked for a paint job this year.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home