Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still no knitting

Well, I have been stuck in front of my computer for hours it seems and am trying to focus on the job in hand (now on to journal number two) while trying not to get distracted by thinking about knitting and reading all those fabulous blogs out there.

Even when I am not actually knitting I am thinking about what to knit next, and my fingers are itching to pick up my needles.

But I must concentrate on work for the next few days and once my work is finished, I will enjoy picking up my needles all the more. I did manage to send a package off to my secret pal yesterday as I needed to go to the post office for work and it seemed like a good time to get the first parcel off to her. I hope she likes it!

4 Comments:

Blogger HPNY Knits said...

I relate so much! I find myself thinking about knitting at work, and its tough to push the thoughts away...
reading blogs is so much fun, it can take over.
:-)
as a matter of fact, I should be doing my paperwork as I type this comment...
hope you get back to the knitting soon.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It was really nice to see you today, and happily knitting I must say!

8:41 PM  
Blogger margaret said...

Love that fireworks picture -- it really does give an impression of the sky! And thanks for the offer of vintage buttons; if my own collection doesn't yield something suitable, I'll come paw through yours....

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!
I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home