Sunday, February 04, 2007

Got your goat

Another beautifully sunny Sunday, another trip to a farm - this time Odds Farm Park near Beaconsfield. Lily liked the rabbits, who were obliging enough to sit still while she stroked them:



As always, I liked the goats, especially these three, who I thought were great - such wonderful beards and fringes, and horns!



Ellen agreed with me and enjoyed feeding the goats too

Odds Farm has a small collection of rare breeds and this beautiful British White cow was enjoying the February sun:

On the knitting front I have been trying to make progress on Beau and am hoping to finish the sleeves in the next couple of days. No pictures I'm afraid as it is just more blue knitting! The back is done and so I want to get going on the front this week. It needs to be done for the 13th - I hope I can do it! As always, when I am knitting a garment this time-consuming I am thinking about what I want to do next. I have another baby thing to knit - probably another bolero and then I think I want to carry on with my Debbie Bliss cashmerino cardigan that is languishing in a bag! No sign yet of my Rowan 41 magazine, which I understand is out already - something to look forward to next week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous dawn said...

I'd phone Rowan up as I had mine last week, probably midweek. Good luck with the knitting, I emphasise, as I'm on the second sleeve of Ali, stalled at the moment!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

I'm afraid I just tagged you :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

What a fun time on the farm!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home