Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Surprise!

The postman brought me some lovely goodies today. First, my Rowan 41 magazine finally arrived. I haven't had much chance to look through it yet owing to work commitments but am looking forward to leafing through it tonight:


And not only did my Rowan magazine arrive, I got my final parcel from my Secret Pal. Mindy has been a great pal and this parcel was full of lovely things - a lace book, some gorgeous Lorna's Laces, some lace mohair and a Chibi! Aren't I lucky? Thank you so much Mindy!

Edward has been having a good week at school - he got a Headmaster's Award yesterday for writing some of the Gruffalo:



What a proud mum I am!

I am thrilled with all my goodies but am still feeling overwhelmed by all things domestic and the volumes of work I seem to have. I finished one journal today and am about to start on another, but have so much else to do. Flylady is helping but I still feel overwhelmed by everything and suffering from a serious time famine! Max does his best to help with the never-ending laundry, and at least makes me smile!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Brigid said...

Hello Ingrid. I've found you (via Nickerjac)! It's nice to see news of your progress and lovely to see all those skeins of sock yarn. Still cross that I missed that!

9:02 PM  
Blogger kris said...

Hi Ingrid - lucky you, what a great pal! I see more shawls in your future!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous dawn said...

I do lists when I'm pushed for time (with 15 minute breakdowns). It seems to help - I used to do a knitting spreadsheet but gave that one up as a little too anal.
That lace book has a fabulous semi-circular shawl (I can't remember the name of the pattern) which looks much better IRL than in B&W.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home