Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cat heaven

I had to take Max to the vet this week for his boosters and he hates going in his basket so much that he miaowed all the way to the Vee Ee Tee (as readers of Mog will understand!). To cheer him up I bought him a rather classy catnip cigar - does this cat look stoned to you? I just love the label!


And here is Max, well on the way to being in the same state:


And we are nearly there with the bathroom. It has been a long five weeks and I am faced with endless dusting, but what an improvement:


It is astonishing how much space you can create by knocking down a partition. We now have the complete luxury of a walk-in shower:


Bliss!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sabine said...

This looks terrific!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

The bathroom looks fantastic :)

10:56 PM  
Anonymous dawn said...

I agree with Nic, wonderful and much more spacious. You've reminded me to dig out some yarn for catnip mice this weekend.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Jill said...

I think I could do with one of those cat-cigar things......

Bathroom looks brilliant, so pleased you are pleased!

4:57 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

The bathroom looks so wonderfully clean and new and shiny - lucky you. I love the green tiles you used for a splash of colour. I'm jealous.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home