Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you for all your kind comments on the T shirt - it was a great knit and Ellen loves it, which is the main thing! I'm glad some of you will be knitting one too - I hope you enjoy the pattern as much as I did.

I hope all you mums out there are having a good day and that you are being spoiled, as you deserve. I was given some lovely cards this morning - Edward had made a card at school and Ellen went out with Paul to buy one for me. She also bought me a dog (something I really want, but this one is just a tease of the one I want (I would like a real, live chocolate Lab)):



Edward and Lily had also made these lovely boxes at school which came with a teabag and an After-Eight mint - yum!



Ellen may have been ill this week but she has also been busy - it is not quite finished, but she has been making me a bookmark, which is so sweet!



And I have done a bit of knitting. Having found out that it is my Secret Pal's birthday soon, I have whipped up a pair of Fetching in this lovely green Malabrigo and they will be going off to her with some other goodies tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger HPNY Knits said...

happy mother's day to you. (ours is in May) that green is very rich! lovely.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

I ended up doing lunch for 14 - note I didn't say 'cooking' - M & S did most of that.,...it was quite a job finding chairs and digging out put away cutlery/china/leaves to extend table, etc.etc. Lots of flowers/chocs - I blessed the ones whose flowers came in containers with water in! Daughter made a lovely cake, and DIL brought a pudding, and as they stayed over six hours I must have done something right.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home