Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seven things

I’ve been tagged by Nic and Kris.

"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

Here are my facts:

1. I love animals (especially tigers) and would love to have a dog (although my husband thinks I'm crazy!).

2. I am quite unlucky and accident-prone (major events include: I have been through a car windscreen (from the outside in - I cycled into a parked car when I was 16); my office was blown up by the IRA in 1996; I had a ruptured appendix which was undiagnosed for almost a week!).

3. Throughout my childhood I weirdly believed I was a twin (with no evidence at all!) and was not that surprised to now be a mother of twins myself.

4. I am very indecisive when it comes to big decisions.

5. I worry incessantly - about everything.

6. I don't eat meat. (I only eat what I could kill myself -and I am too squeamish to kill even a chicken, although I can kill fish!)

7. I love potatoes (in almost every form) - must be my Irish roots!

I tag Melanie, Brigid, Julie, Hila, Caroline, Sabine and Mandy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Feltbug said...

Hi Ingrid - thankyou for the tag - I have done mine already !! May 9th

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

That is some seriously bad luck!

Mmm, potatoes. I'm with you, any way you cook them or even raw. When I was pregnant I would peel them and eat them like apples. My husband couldn't stand to watch me do it.

1:59 PM  
Blogger bockstark.knits said...

Holy cow, what amazing facts! I think your list is the most interesting one I've read so far!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

i relate to the worry bit, and I also adore potatoes (without a drop of Irish though...)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home