Saturday, May 19, 2007

We have a winner, and a new book on offer

My husband has just picked a name out of the hat and the winner of the draw for the Friday Night Knitting Club is Shelby! So, congratulations Shelby. Please send me your full mailing address and I will dispatch the book off to you!

Commiserations to everyone else, but do not despair. I have another book up for grabs:



Knitting Under the Influence is an enjoyable light read and a good distraction if you are a knitter. So, again, please leave me a comment on this post by Friday midnight if you want to be entered for this draw. Good luck!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Sabine said...

I'll try again.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Count me in too - I won a prize in the raffle we had at last night at Libertys (two balls of Regia 'Silk' sock wool)so perhaps I am on a winning streak.....

12:33 PM  
Blogger artinreality said...

Oh, another book I'd love to read! Please put my name in the hat! Have a wonderful week!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous bockstark.knits said...

oooh, pick me, pick me!!! :)

3:23 AM  
Anonymous mary said...

That book sounds like fun! Count me in!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Jacqui said...

Well I might as well have a go, you never know.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Crossing my fingers...

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home