Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Safe arrival

My ISE4 scarf has arrived safely with Kristen! Check out her blog to see the entry on its arrival! I am so pleased she likes it! I have really enjoyed this exchange and loved getting together the parcel for her, which I can post here now she's got it:



As well as the scarf, I sent some cashmere/merino yarn in a toffee colour, a copy of Yarn Forward, a copy of Taking the Chequered Flag by Lucy Neatby (Kristen is a knitwear designer so I wanted to give her something useful that she might not have read), some tea from Orange Pekoe, a charming tea shop near where I live, and I also included some Green and Black's almond chocolate (how could I resist - it is my favourite!) and a toy for her cat! I've had great fun with this exchange, and am already looking forward to the next one!

1 Comments:

Blogger HPNY Knits said...

lovely package!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home