Friday, July 06, 2007

A small achievement

Having had serious doubts about whether to go into town today, I decided to brave it and it was surprisingly OK. It helps that the country's terror alert level has been downgraded to severe (although that sounds bad enough) but because I enjoy going into the office I was working at today I am pleased that I managed it. The journey in was worse than coming home as I was stressed about getting in on time and was running late because Edward fell over badly on the way to school and needed a bit of first aid, but coming home was much better. Although it is a small achievement, I feel proud of myself, even though I know most people do it every day!

I made some progress on Beau on the way there and back and I am hoping to join the Tour de France KAL with Beau as my project, wearing a green jersey (sprinter). Time is running out! This week I have a lot of commitments workwise and otherwise, but I am still optimistic I will finish on time! As we are in London for the start of the Tour and coincidentally will be in Paris for the end, I am hoping I can join the KAL!

I don't want to photograph Beau in progress yet again, so here's a gratuitous shot of Max sitting in a bag (in typical catty fashion):


(please excuse the laundry in the background!).

Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'm so glad to hear the trip in went okay!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home