Saturday, July 21, 2007

Temptation away from knitting

Today's the day this came out:


I have picked up my copy from the local bookshop but cannot start it yet - I have a journal to edit first (groan!). But at least I have my hot little hands on my copy and it is sitting waiting for me to begin.

Wearing my Tour de France KAL green jersey has been a great inspiration to complete two big projects (Beau and Clementine) and I now have some more relaxing summer knitting ahead. I want to get on with some baby knitting for Brigid's appeal too and plan to pick up Seville and the Montego Bay scarf over the next few days (if I can resist the lure of HP7). Over the summer I have also been asked to make some things for a craft stall at the school Christmas fair too, so want to think about what I am going to do - Elizabeth Zimmerman's Christmas fiddle-faddle from Knitter's Almanac appeals...

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

The new book is so good!! Have fun when you get time to read it.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home