Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So cute!

Yesterday I got home from a busy day at work to find the cutest package waiting for me:


My secret pal has done it again - she is so great! The sock is so adorable on its mini blocker and in such lovely colours - just up my street. It was sent from this etsy store - so sweet! It went straight on to my keychain and has been with me everywhere! Thank you so much Dorene!

We have a meeting at school tomorrow about the Christmas fair and I have been working on some ideas. I finally finished the knitting on Birch for the raffle last night and now need to block it. I have been flirting with some ideas for knitted things to sell and made a hair bobble with two flowers, which I am pleased with:


I am also planning to have a go at some corsages tonight to see what I can come up with. It is not just me doing all the work, but I am doing a lot of planning for the stall so hope that it all comes together in the end!

While in town yesterday I managed to pick up a copy of the holiday issue of Vogue:


which looks to have some great patterns in it. I haven't had much of a chance to read it yet - that is a pleasure to come once I have done a bit of test knitting for flowers tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Bet that you're thinking of knitting a million of these hair decorations. It's a wonder you have any time left for other knitting projects! Will we see you at Stash of Friday night?

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Brigid said...

It was lovely seeing you yesterday. That Vogue looks interesting...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home