Saturday, May 03, 2008

The wonders of modern technology


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by knittingingrid
I have been coveting one of these since they came out in the UK and when I started my new job I found it increasingly difficult to manage evrything. So, I decided to get one to try to make life run more smoothly. With the aid of my new gadget I can now do the shopping, check my email and keep up with life generally in transit. Fantastic! It has taken ages to get my new toy working - I have has to update Windows on my computer, iTunes and the software that came with the phone but think I have finally cracked it. The marvels of technology are all very well but can be very frustrating! I have been trying to figure out how to blog using it and think I am getting there...

I have finished my beret, which I am very pleased with. The motherlode colourway is so pretty - I just love those colour combinations.

2 Comments:

Blogger SaRi said...

Lovely beret. And great to "hear" from you again.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous (the other) Jill said...

Good to hear from you again and to see youare still knitting. Liked the beret.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home