Monday, June 02, 2008

Another baby, another kimono


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by knittingingrid
A colleague who I used to do freelance work for was due to have a baby in May so I managed to finish this kimono over the weekend and it is now in the post - I hope she likes it! I still haven't got bored with knitting this pattern - it is so sweet and simple and everyone I have made it for says how easy it is to dress a baby in!

The children have a day off today - an INSET day - and so I have taken an extra day off work to be with them. I must say that going back to work will be difficult tomorrow after over a week off. I have really enjoyed being with the children and am feeling bad about being at work again from tomorrow. It has been bittersweet spending time with them over the holiday - I am fretting about the whole work thing but hope it will settle down again once I get back into the swing of things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melodie said...

I have just found your blog and am enjoying reading it. But I had to stop and contact you about the knitted baby kimono......what a great sweater.....I've not seen this before........could you tell me where to find the pattern? It's calling to me........

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home