Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Last week, when there was lots of snow, I saw this on the roof of the fifth floor at the office:



The colleague I was talking to took a photo - I am sure things like this don't happen that often. I am always astonished by what is around us if we only look. A perfect heart in the snow! Isn't nature amazing - the snow must have melted this way over the manhole cover and it looked beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!



I have been knitting quite a bit but have been flirting with too many projects to have much to show for it. The one project I have finished are these lovely Berry Hill mitts, using this pattern, for a friend who does a lot of ice skating.



She gets cold hands and I thought these would be perfect! She can express herself artistically and stay warm at the same time. She has red hair and wears a lot of green so I loved this colour for her. The pattern was lovely to knit and the yarn I used, Possum Paints from Jamie Possum, was gorgeously soft. It did shed a bit while I was knitting, but the mitts are soft and luxurious and once knitted up the yarn did not seem to shed too badly. The mitts are so cosy:

4 Comments:

Blogger 冠宇 said...

尼克成人電影免費觀看成人動畫成人鴛鴦吧歐美成人區線上免費觀看成人卡通上床免費看上床美女影片免費試看上床影片免費看上班族天室上班族室上班族聊天(f1)上班族聊天至上班族聊天室(f1)口交電影口焦大乃妹做愛影片女生裸睡圖片一葉聊天tw18禁wii後宮電影院xevideoxex888xvdeosxveidosxvideo 免費影片xvideo 松島xvideo 線上xvideo松島楓xvidesxviedo武俠小說 亂倫小說 色情文學正妹計時器

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Loved the heart in the snow!
http://incomparablebuttons.blogspot.com

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Love your site
You might also like
http://incomparablebuttons.blogspot.com
Great site for handmade

9:12 AM  
Blogger prolix said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .

Safety Vests

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home